At Eaton Manor Country Estate we’ve so much more than just accommodation to offer. Over recent years we have developed our on-site amenities so that during your stay there will be plenty for everyone to do without having to get in the car if you don’t want to! We also ensure that each property is very well equipped with a wide variety of items so they really feel like a ‘home from home’, as well as having complimentary wi-fi. This is also available in the billiards & games room and banqueting room.
Included in the cost of your stay, the following can be used as much as you would like:
- Billiards & Games Room (well equipped, large, indoors and heated)
- Playing Field (enormous outdoor space)
- Swimming Pool (Open April to October; 7m x 4m)
- There is also a private pool at Eaton Cottage for the use of its guests (open May to September)
- Indoor Badminton Court (situated indoors with racquets and shuttlecocks available)
- Croquet Lawn (a perfect way to spend a warm afternoon)
- Private Walks (there are a number of walks on the estate for guests to enjoy)
It is important to us that you feel as relaxed before your holiday as during it, which is why we offer the following complimentary services to take the pressure off packing (and the car’s suspension!):
- Grocery Unpacking Service
- Tescos & Sainsbury’s both deliver to Eaton Manor
- Baby / Toddler & Reduced Mobility Packs
- If you are travelling with young children or someone with reduced mobility, these packs can help to make your stay more comfortable.
- They need to be requested in advance, but carry no extra charge.