Eaton Manor Country Estate makes the perfect backdrop to any wedding celebration
Countryside wedding venue for up to 120 guests, full of charm and character, surrounded by breath-taking views, with onsite cottage accommodation
Eaton Manor Country Estate wedding venue is in the heart of stunning rural Shropshire.
Set in 500 acres of picturesque countryside, Eaton Manor is a glorious wedding venue that offers everything you can dream of to ensure a truly memorable experience for you and your guests.
This family-owned and run country estate has been lovingly restored and transformed into a truly stunning venue providing a blank canvas to allow you to create the wedding of your dreams!
Making the most of the estate
The estate can be booked in its entirety so you can have exclusive-use for your wedding.
Our Events Centre has two large and stylish rooms, The Banqueting Room and The Heywood Room. These two rooms are adjacent to each other with interconnecting doors. The Banqueting Room is perfect for wedding breakfasts, whilst the Heywood Room can host a drinks reception and has a permanent dance floor, so is the ideal place for the evening party.
If you’re looking for somewhere with versatile outdoor space then you’ll love our Secret Garden with it’s sweeping lawn and stunning views down the valley, so you can enjoy your reception drinks outdoors.
Let’s make your dreams a reality
We believe every wedding should be a bespoke event that is unique to you!
- There are a selection of unique indoor and outdoor spaces around our 500 acre estate for your wedding.
- We have a wedding licence for civil ceremonies.
- For info on civil ceremonies visit Shropshire Registrars
- Our Banqueting Room can comfortably seat 120 guests for a sit down wedding breakfast, and a total of 150 guests in the evening.
- We offer three-day exclusive-use of the Events Centre, and two nights use of Garden Cottage.
- You will have the services of a dedicated Event Manager throughout the planning process, including on the day co-ordination.
- 4 & 5 star cottage accommodation is available on-site for up to 56 guests (booked separately).
- There are no venue corkage fees for your wedding breakfast drinks.
- You can choose all your own suppliers. We have an extensive list of recommended suppliers to make your life easier, however you are not obliged to use them.
- There is plenty of space for pre and post-wedding celebrations.
The perfect unique wedding venue in Shropshire
Be one of the lucky ones to get married here!
Everything you’ll ever need
We pride ourselves in helping you organise your special event or celebration, be it a milestone birthday, reunion, anniversary or simply an excuse to get together with friends and family. There is so much to enjoy on the Estate as well as exciting activities and guest services - and if you have a particular activity in mind please let us know and we will try to source it locally for you.