explore the estate
Make the most of our estate; have fun, enjoy private walks & stunning scenery
Eaton Manor sits in 500 acres of beautiful countryside which you can explore at your leisure during your stay
- Enjoy fun packed walks
- Have fun with your children by exploring the estate and finding puddles in which to splash
- Play ‘Pooh Sticks’ on the bridge
- Paddle through the brook
- Only in dry weather when the brook is low (ask for our advice)
- Relax with a peaceful stroll
- Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the estate with a short stroll from your door
- Spot some beautiful wildlife
- Certain areas around the estate are a haven for wildlife, some of which are shown in the ‘Wildlife’ filter on our Gallery.
Try our self-guided walks
Explore further with our self-guided private walks around the estate.
Along the walks you’ll see a rare black poplar tree, the cricket bat willows which the buzzards enjoy, the pool in Pool Coppice Wood which is home to some wild ducks and their families, whilst all manner of wildlife have made their homes along the disused railway.
There are also ordnance survey maps of the area in each cottage.
Great location, especially with a dog, it was lovely to be able to go for a walk without having to get in the car.
Everything you’ll ever need
We pride ourselves in helping you organise your special event or celebration, be it a milestone birthday, reunion, anniversary or simply an excuse to get together with friends and family. There is so much to enjoy on the Estate as well as exciting activities and guest services - and if you have a particular activity in mind please let us know and we will try to source it locally for you.