Bucket loads of family fun can be had in Shropshire!
Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre, Craven Arms
- See Shropshire’s larger than life mammoth, and step back into the Iron Age
- Learn about the wonders of the Shropshire Hills landscape and history
- Café with free Wi-Fi, and 30 acres of meadow to explore
Swimming Pool & Creche, Ludlow
- Great fun for families, with 2x kids pools and water slide!
- Also, great Creche facilities so you can swim or spa while the crèche staff look after your kids
- Café, spa and gym facilities as well
Kinki Glass Studio, Jackfield, Ironbridge
– Glass studio set in the stunning modern architectural Fusion building on the site of Jackfield Tile Museum, part of the Ironbridge Gorge World Heritage Site.
– Children & family workshops, suitable for children aged from 4yrs, teenagers, parents and grandparents alike
– Creative workshops for adults also available
Everything you’ll ever need
We pride ourselves in helping you organise your special event or celebration, be it a milestone birthday, reunion, anniversary or simply an excuse to get together with friends and family. There is so much to enjoy on the Estate as well as exciting activities and guest services - and if you have a particular activity in mind please let us know and we will try to source it locally for you.