Proud to be Very dog friendly
Dogs are welcome in all of our holiday cottages
Bring your dog(s) and enjoy a truly dog-friendly holiday experience, with spectacular Shropshire countryside walks on your doorstep, a warm dog wash for afterwards, and various little extras as well.
We loved our holiday. The provision of a dog tag provided extra peace of mind and we were able to let our slightly over-excitable dog run free in the grassy field next to the cottage. Other doggy perks were an enclosed secure garden, a blanket, bowl and biscuits – and a warm water dog wash. There are fantastic walks on the estate and beyondJ. Cotee
Well behaved dogs most welcome
We welcome well-behaved dogs for the following charge:
£35.00 per dog for a short break
£45.00 per dog per week
– It’s a maximum of 2 dogs in each of our cottages sleeping 3 or less.
– In each of our larger cottages you can bring a maximum of 3 dogs.
If you wish to bring more, please contact us to discuss.
Spoil Your Pooch
We want Eaton Manor to be a ‘home from home’ for dogs too, and so on arrival you will find the following available for your four-legged friends:
- A blanket and bowl per dog
- Individual dog towels
- ID tag (attach one of our holiday ID tags to your dog’s collar during your stay)
- Dog waste bags & a dedicated bin
- Dog washing facilities (situated behind Toad Hall) with warm water of course!
- Your own private, enclosed garden/patio – where your dog can be safe
- Open areas – where your dog can run around
- Private walks on our 500 acre estate – for you and your dog to enjoy
- Lots of wonderful walks in the surrounding area.
- Maps available, so you and your four legged friend can explore to your heart’s content
- Useful Information for dog owners whilst staying
- List of local dog-friendly cafes, pubs and restaurants
- Details of local vets in case of an emergency
Everything you’ll ever need
We pride ourselves in helping you organise your special event or celebration, be it a milestone birthday, reunion, anniversary or simply an excuse to get together with friends and family. There is so much to enjoy on the Estate as well as exciting activities and guest services - and if you have a particular activity in mind please let us know and we will try to source it locally for you.