Everybody can have a break at Eaton Manor, including Mums and Dads!
Relaxing Times for Everyone at Eaton Manor
We have plenty to do on our 500 acre countryside estate without the need to get in the car at all during your stay, if you don’t want to.
You can be sure that, at Eaton Manor, you will create some truly special memories.
Why does Eaton Manor work so well for young families?
We know only too well how going away with little ones can be quite tiring; they’re out of their routine and in an exciting new place with all sorts to explore! But we also know that Mums and Dads deserve a break too.
So, we have on-site facilities with young families in mind and, given the unpredictability of the British weather, we provide both indoor and outdoor activities so, come rain or shine, you can be sure there will be something to keep them entertained.
Pre-school term time breaks are ideal as they are cost effective and quieter.
Included within your booking, and ideal for little people, is access to the following:
- Small swimming pool (Open April to October)
- perfect for a splash about
- Large games barn & soft play
- large soft play area, with space for babies and toddlers
- toddler ride-ons and comfy seating
- keep them contained and entertained
- lots of other games, such as snooker, table tennis and pool for the grown ups
- Playing field
- let them run off some of that boundless energy
- Complimentary baby/toddler pack to book
- so you don’t have to bring everything with you
- Large, private, enclosed garden or patio with all cottages
- Toy box available on request
- in case they’re up early
- Excellent complimentary wi-fi
- for when putting something on a device is the only answer
Now the kids are happy what about everyone else?
To help make life as easy and relaxing as possible you can enjoy the following:
- Book your internet grocery order delivery for when you arrive
- Drop off suppers prepared by our chef
- Private chef available for dinners, lunches/brunch – must book in advance of your stay
- Wellness treatments – a range of massages to really unwind
- BBQ with charcoal provided, at every cottage
- Complimentary use of reduced mobility equipment available to book in advance
- As well as ground floor accessible bedrooms
What is in the area for young families?
If you’d like to venture off site during your holiday, then the local area has some great places for little children.
Some places well worth a visit for young families are:
- Acton Scott Historic Working Farm Museum (5 minute drive)
- The BBC’s Victorian Farm
- Lots of animals and ‘olden days’ farm equipment to see
- Church Stretton Crèche (10 minute drive)
- Mad Hatters Soft Play, Church Stretton (10 minute drive)
- Carding Mill Valley – National Trust (15 minute drive)
- Beautiful valley, great for exploring and paddling in the stream
- Including a Tea Room & Gift Shop with toys and books, open all year round
- Ludlow Swimming Pool & Creche (20 minute drive)
- Includes 2x kids pools and water slide
- Creche facilities so you can swim or spa while the crèche staff look after your kids
- Attingham Park (30 minute drive)
- Berrington Hall (40 minute drive)
- Beautiful gardens for the kids to roam around and a fun woodland play area
- Tea room and gift shop
For more information visit the Shropshire Tourism website.
Why do Eaton Manor’s holiday cottages work for young families?Our cottages are perfect for young families for all sorts of reasons, including:
- Enclosed gardens/patios
- Space for kids to run off energy
- Large dining areas
- Variety of baby/toddler items for complimentary use during your stay
However you choose to fill your time during your stay, we will do our best to ensure you have a fun-packed and unforgettable time spent with your loved ones on your family holiday at Eaton Manor.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.