Enjoy fun with the kids…and have a bit of a break from them too.
Term time holidays are cost effective and quieter – an ideal time to go away with your pre-school age children, whether it be for the weekend, midweek or week long stays.
What can Eaton Manor offer families with pre-school children?
At Eaton Manor we know that this can be a challenging age to holiday with and that it’s important for Mum’s and Dad’s to have a break too. With that in mind, together with family-friendly holiday cottages, we have options available both on-site and locally to help, along with our fantastic suggested itinerary (see further down the page).
At Eaton Manor:
- Various on-site amenities to keep little ones entertained
- Help with the cooking, either Drop Off Suppers or Dine in Style Meals
- Variety of baby/toddler items for complimentary use during your stay
- Relaxing wellness treatments available on-site
- Child-friendly holiday cottages with enclosed gardens/patios (except Great Western)
- Endless space for kids to run off energy
- Two excellent local crèches with a ‘drop off’ policy, allowing you a bit of ‘time-out’
- Playground in Rushbury Village (5 minutes drive)
- Just 5 minutes in the car, situated next to the Village Hall
- Lots of parking, always open, great for kids
- Excellent soft play centre (10 minutes drive)
- Fantastic local places to visit for family fun
- Great local family friendly cafes, pubs and gourmet restaurants