2024 family Holidays
Eaton Manor is perfect for family holidays, from soft play fun to splashing about in the pool and countryside walks with tonnes of fresh air, you can have it all, and dogs are very welcome too!
Eaton Manor is an ideal location for fun-filled family holidays for so many reasons…
With plenty to do on our 500-acre countryside estate, there’s no need to get in the car at all during your stay!
You can be sure that, at Eaton Manor, you will create some truly special memories.
A lovely venue that kept our party – age range 3 months to 70, with 5 children aged 6-12, very happily entertained. The Games Barn and outdoor games are a wonderful resource and the Archery session was excellent. There are some excellent walks in a beautiful part of the country. Would recommend this venue.
Have hours of fun in our huge games barn
Our huge games barn is a big hit with all ages, even the adults!
- The games barn is open all year round.
- Let your kids burn off their energy in our large professionally installed soft play area, within the games barn.
- Get competitive with a game of snooker, pool, table tennis, air hockey or table football – or have a tournament using each game!
- Relax on comfy seating and read a good book, or simply enjoy watching your group having fun.
The Games Barn is a fantastic, great big space that is perfect for children of all ages (including adults!) and is ideal as a wet weather option, or for some respite from the sun.
Splash about in the pool (Apr to Oct)
Our summer pool is the ideal place to take a dip in the summer months or for the kids to enjoy a splash about.
- The pool will be open from 22nd March to 3rd November 2024 for all guests.
- Your group can book the pool for one hour’s private exclusive use each day.
- A link to our booking system will be emailed about a week before you arrive.
- Situated next to Pendennis, for complimentary use by all guests
- There is a changing room next to the pool, with toilet facilities.
Explore the great outdoors
We have so much space here at Eaton Manor, and it’s yours to explore at your leisure during your stay.
- Our Croquet lawn is a perfect place to spend a summer’s afternoon. We have a set of hoops, mallets and balls so you can play whenever you wish.
- Our vast outdoor playing field is for use by all guests at any time. The perfect place for some friendly sporting rivalry. We have equipment such as football, cricket and badminton for you to use.
- Kids can take part in our ‘Go Wild’ challenge with ‘25 things to do at Eaton Manor’ and we will provide a prize on completion of 15 or more of the activities.
- We have walks galore around the estate, many with mown paths around field edges which are a great way for kids to explore the countryside safely and for dog walks. We provide laminated maps of the estate for self-guided walks, and O/S maps of the local area.
Everything you’ll ever need
We pride ourselves in helping you organise your special event or celebration, be it a milestone birthday, reunion, anniversary or simply an excuse to get together with friends and family. There is so much to enjoy on the Estate as well as exciting activities and guest services - and if you have a particular activity in mind please let us know and we will try to source it locally for you.