Dogs are welcome at Eaton Manor so why not bring your dog with you to enjoy the spectacular Shropshire countryside.
Well behaved dogs are welcome (maximum of two per property) for an additional charge:
- £35.00 per dog for a short break
- £45.00 per dog per week
We want Eaton Manor to be a ‘home from home’ for dogs too, and so on arrival you will find the following:
Top Dog Facilities:
- A blanket and bowl per dog
- Individual dog towels
- Dog washing facilities
- With warm water of course!
- Your own private, enclosed garden
- Open areas – on which you and your dog can run around
- Private walks on our 500 acre estate – suitable for you and your dog
The gardens at The Manor House, Pendennis, Toad Hall and Curlew Cottage are particularly suitable for dogs as they are enclosed.
There are lots of wonderful walks in the area, including a lovely walk from Eaton along the old railway line which is a haven for wildlife.
NB: Please contact us in advance of your stay if you are bringing your dog with you.
You are responsible for your dog during your stay at Eaton Manor.
Prices: £35 per dog per short break
£45 per dog per week