Dogs are welcome at Eaton Manor so why not bring your dog with you to enjoy the spectacular Shropshire countryside.
(Please note: maximum of two dogs per property)
- £35.00 per dog for a short break
- £45.00 per dog per week
We want Eaton Manor to be a ‘home from home’ for dogs too, and so on arrival you will find the following available for your four-legged friends:
Top Dog Facilities:
- A blanket and bowl per dog
- Individual dog towels
- Poo bags & a dedicated poo bin
- Dog washing facilities
- With warm water of course!
- Your own private, enclosed garden
- Open areas – on which you and your dog can run around
- Private walks on our 500 acre estate – suitable for you and your dog
- List of local dog-friendly pubs/restaurants
- Details of local vets in case of an emergency
There are lots of wonderful walks in the area, including a lovely walk from Eaton along the old railway line which is a haven for wildlife, and maps are available in the properties for your use during your stay.
Click here to download our information sheet for dog owners.
NB: Please contact us in advance of your stay if you are bringing your dog with you.
You are responsible for your dog during your stay at Eaton Manor.
Prices: £35 per dog per short break
£45 per dog per week