Mini Toad Hall
When booking Mini Toad Hall you will have exclusive use of the house (but only using its 2 ground floor bedrooms), and its private garden for up to five guests.
Toad Hall is a beautiful cottage perfect for a relaxing break in a singularly un-spoilt location, set in idyllic, private grounds, with a large enclosed garden and uninterrupted views of the Wenlock Edge. A sweeping patio surrounds the cottage, ideal for al fresco dining.
There is a modern fitted kitchen complete with a range cooker, and a very large dining/sitting room which opens out to a private patio and garden with views of the Wenlock Edge.
The two ground floor bedrooms available when booking Mini Toad Hall are both ensuite. The Alice bedroom can be set up with a Superking bed and a single bed, or with 3 single beds. The Muriel bedroom can be set up with a Superking bed, or with twin beds.
The Bedrooms (x2)
Mini Toad Hall has two available ensuite bedrooms, called Muriel and Alice.
They are both on the ground floor and are beautifully appointed with oak doors, floors and skirting.
- The flexibility to be set up with a Superking bed & a single bed, or with 3 single beds
- An ensuite bathroom (bath with overhead shower)
- A door opening out to the walled courtyard
- A TV equipped with Freeview and a built-in DVD player
- The flexibility to be set up with a Superking bed or twin beds
- An ensuite shower room
- A TV equipped with Freeview
The rooms are named after tractors that were used on the estate when it used to be a farm.
The first floor is closed off when booking this property as Mini Toad Hall.
Toad Hall has an enormous dining/sitting room which, with traditional oak floors and over 55m2 (600 square feet) of space, is a magnificent room.
- It is fantastic as a family room and for dining. The solid wood dining table, with leather dining chairs seats up to 12 people (and larger groups by prior arrangement), and looks out over the private, enclosed courtyard which is beautifully lit in the evenings and shown off to great effect by the enormous French windows.
- The sitting area is cosy and homely, with a leather sofa and a large flat screen TV, complete with Freeview. There is also a radio/CD player with iPod dock and we can provide a toy box for our youngest guests on request. From this area you can walk out to the patio and garden.
- Guests can enjoy the atmosphere of this beautiful room, with views from all windows onto either the private courtyard or the private garden, leading to the rolling fields and quiet woods of the Wenlock Edge.
- There are additional separate shower/toilet facilities that lead off this room.
A magnificent dining room needs a kitchen to match, and Toad Hall’s modern, well-equipped kitchen is just the ticket. With a large electric range cooker, microwave, large fridge, separate freezer, dishwasher and a washer/dryer, you’ll find everything you need to prepare that special meal.
- Why not turn your meal into a truly relaxing occasion and indulge in a chef prepared meal delivered to your door?
Toad Hall’s garden is completely enclosed and private.
Enjoy a barbeque, play games with the children or simply sit and relax and take in the views.
The patio is complete with solid teak garden furniture, including a large table and chairs, and a charcoal barbeque, making this an ideal spot for some al fresco dining and long lazy evenings watching the sun go down.
Steps lead up from the patio to the large enclosed garden which has uninterrupted views up to the Wenlock Edge.
There is a very large, shared, on-site games barn on the estate and a huge playing field, both of which are just a short stroll from Toad Hall.
Swimming is available just a short walk away, from the beginning of April to the end of October.
Parking is easy at Toad Hall with plenty of space with secure private parking on the driveway.
Toad Hall is generously equipped with everything you might need during your stay, from cooking up a feast to keeping the kids entertained.
However, at Eaton Manor Country Estate we offer more than just self catering, we have some fantastic additional guest services to take the pressure off so you can truly enjoy your stay.
For example, you could…
- Have your internet grocery order delivered for when you arrive.
- Enjoy delicious chef prepared drop off suppers delivered to your door.
- Indulge in a delivery of superb wine.
Whatever you want to get out of your stay with us, we will do our utmost to cater for you.
Please Note: Complimentary wi-fi is available in each cottage.
We welcome dogs at Toad Hall by prior arrangement, and for a small additional charge.
As well as an enclosed garden and wonderful walks from the door, we provide a number of complimentary extras for guests with dogs.
We cater for all with our accessible holiday cottages.
Toad Hall has been graded by the National Accessible Scheme as Mobility 1 (NAS M1) and is therefore suitable for those with reduced mobility.
We can provide a variety of complimentary reduced mobility items to make guests’ stay more comfortable (to be pre-booked).
What others are saying...
“A brilliant weekend made special by the beautiful accommodation and surrounding countryside all supported by the brilliant team at Eaton Manor”
“Toad hall, fitted our needs to a tee. We were blessed with good weather and were able to eat outdoors all the time. The situation of the property was ideal, we only left once to walk the Long Mynd.”
“A very special week for the Warrington family. Perfect place for a family reunion. Carding Mill Valley is lovely and a must. Great for children. We all hope to be back!”
“After a very unsettling time due to COVID, we arrived to this wonderful house . Everything we needed was there with some exceptional additions. Perfection.”
Where on the Estate
Everything you’ll ever need
We pride ourselves in helping you organise your special event or celebration, be it a milestone birthday, reunion, anniversary or simply an excuse to get together with friends and family. There is so much to enjoy on the Estate as well as exciting activities and guest services - and if you have a particular activity in mind please let us know and we will try to source it locally for you.