We are delighted to be the venue for a number of forthcoming retreats.
For more information about any of the below retreats please contact us.
A wonderful yin/yang experience – Energising ashtanga yoga and releasing yin. Deeply relaxing Soundbath and Yoga Nidra sessions. All with two dedicated yoga teachers, both of whom trained with internationally renowned teachers. Delicious food prepared by a vegan chef.
NOW FULLY BOOKED
‘Naturally Balance Wellbeing Retreat’ – Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd November 2020
Pure indulgence! This 3 day winter weekend break includes: All delicious nourishing meals, a surprise workshop, Pilates sessions, mindfulness and meditation. A massage or reflexology session each. An exclusive opportunity to browse/buy gifts from up to 20 different local makers. Neal’s Yard Remedies products. Guided walks in the surrounding area of natural beauty.
Price £395 All inclusive with accommodation in shared en-suite twin bedded rooms.
‘Rewire Your Mind’ – Sunday 22nd to Friday 27th November 2020
A ‘Factory Reset’ for your brain! Designed specifically for anyone looking to take control of their long-term health and wellbeing. If you find yourself stressed, exhausted and overwhelmed, or just need clarity of mind, a sense of belonging and a desire to be heard, then this personal development package is the perfect way to rewire your thinking!
Price from £1600.00 To include breakfast, lunch and dinner, 5 nights’ accommodation, full award-winning training package.
For more information about any of the above retreats please contact us.
Previous Retreats Held at Eaton Manor
We have had a number of varied retreats held at Eaton Manor, such as…
- A long weekend of nourishing food, restorative yoga, mindfulness, art and seasonal self care.
Body & Lifestyle Bootcamp Retreat
- Designed specifically for guests to make a difference to their health, fitness and wellbeing, without giving up the finer things in life.
Mel Wells Retreat
- Get away from it all, breathe, press the reset button, and leave the stresses of everyday life behind.
TLM Health & Fitness Retreat
- The key aspect is not to just deliver a ‘fitness camp’, but to deliver a complete approach to help and enable you to learn about what benefits you.
Sewing Weekend Retreat
- Four day sewing retreat including classes.