Shropshire is known as a food hub and there are plenty of places to visit during your stay.
(Click on the links to visit the respective websites)
- Ludlow Food Centre (20 minutes drive)
- A unique food shopping experience where farming, food production and retailing infuse together to create a very special environment
- Local produce available to purchase
- Also home of Ludlow Kitchen Cafe and Restaurant (child-friendly with food warming area)
- Kerry Vale Vineyard (35 minutes drive)
- Offers quality English wines from the borders of the beautiful Shropshire Countryside.
- Vineyard tours and tastings are available
- The Cellar Door Shop and the Vineyard Kitchen & Wine Cafe.
Please contact us if you have any questions.