(Updated 24 March 2020)
Following the Government’s latest announcement on 23rd March, regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), please note that Eaton Manor Country Estate is now temporarily closed until 21st April 2020.
This is subject to change depending on further Government advice.
(Updated 22 March 2020)
If you wish to make a new booking within the next 60 days, please contact us.
Please be aware that any online bookings are subject to approval.
(Updated 20 March 2020)
As we all face a period of uncertainty caused by Coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to reassure our current and future guests that Eaton Manor Country Estate is still open for business, with enhanced measures now in place.
Our priority is always the health and wellbeing of our guests, our team and their families, and we have implemented new measures to keep Eaton Manor open for guests to enjoy, whilst maintaining their safety and that of our team.
Why Come to Eaton Manor Now?
- Eaton Manor is in a rural and isolated location – ideal for getting away from crowded areas
- Our cottages are all self-contained, including private outdoor space – no need for social contact
- We have high speed broadband in each cottage – keeping everyone connected
- Dogs are very welcome – so all the family can come to stay
- We have miles of private and unspoilt countryside to explore – perfect for exercising whilst social distancing
In Our Local Area
- Many National Trust places have opened their gardens and parkland to visit free of charge
- Their cafes and shops are closed however, so remember to take a flask with you.
- The Shropshire Hills is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and far away from the crowds.
- Here’s a list of 50 Shropshire Hills perfect for exploring whilst staying at Eaton Manor.
Eaton Manor Country Estate Remain Opens and Fully Operational
We continue to follow Government advice and we are taking all possible precautionary measures:
All our cottages are self-contained and have their own individual spacious private garden or patio area, offering high quality personal space.
Our cottages are always cleaned to the highest standards, but additional measures are now in place:
- In addition to the thorough clean the housekeeping team conduct, before guest arrival all high contact areas such as door handles, keys and kitchen surfaces etc are re-cleaned with disinfectant products.
- Guests are asked to wash their hands with anti-bacterial hand soap and water upon entering the cottages.
- Antibacterial hand soap is provided at every sink point on-site to encourage guests to wash their hands regularly with soap and water.
- There are generous supplies of disinfectant surface cleaner, washing powder and disposable cloths in all the cottages to encourage guests to self-manage keeping general areas clean.
- Where possible we are leaving a 48-hour period stays to ensure enough time to deep clean between stays.
We have made changes to our operation to keep you safe:
In order to make your stay with us as safe and comfortable as possible, we have made the following changes to our on-location operation.
- All guests will be emailed in advance of their stay with details about key collection and arrival times.
- The Eaton Manor team will not visit your property to welcome you. We will leave a welcome letter within the cottage with useful information.
- If you require us, please ring 01694 724 814 (24hours) or email firstname.lastname@example.org (office hours) and we will be able to help.
- As some of the team are working remotely the onsite office may appear shut, but we are all working hard behind the scenes!
- We are now asking guests to unpack their own grocery deliveries, so please book a slot for when you know a party member will be at the cottage.
- Our local catering company, Oak Apple Catering, is offering a drop-off supper.
- All have-a-go archery sessions made by residential bookings have been cancelled.
- The swimming pool & games hall are now be closed until 31st May 2020, in the interests of both our guests and staff. The date will be regularly reviewed and is subject to change.
- Avoid touching your face
- Carry tissues with you
- Cover your nose and mouth with your tissues when you cough or sneeze
- Bin the tissue after use
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water
Should wish to discuss your booking with us, please contact us on 01694 724 814 or email email@example.com.
Thank You for Your Understanding & Support
Please remember Eaton Manor is a family-run business and we want to support our guests, as well as our team and local suppliers.
Our focus is also to work hard to support the UK domestic tourism industry at this incredibly difficult time.
We will continue to send emails with updates, recommendations and promotions to keep you updated.