To ensure everyone’s stay is as comfortable as possible, we have a variety of complimentary items available for use by guests with reduced mobility.
These items must be requested on booking as we only have a limited supply
However, they are complimentary for use during your stay.
- Wooden chair with arms
- Toilet seat riser with frame
- Shower stool
- Shower chair
- Portable alarm
- One set of “elephants feet” to increase the height of a single bed (Please note: only one set available)
- One wheelchair
- Portable outdoor ramp, suitable for Toad Hall and Curlew Cottage (pictured above)
Please download this form to request the items you require in advance.
Contact us if you have any questions on 01694 724814.
Four of the cottages at Eaton Manor have been assessed by the National Accessible Scheme:
- Pendennis is Mobility 1 and 2, therefore suitable for older and less mobile guests and part time wheelchair users
- This cottage has two en-suite wet rooms which are fully accessible
- Toad Hall, Curlew Cottage and Garden Cottage are Mobility 1, and so are suitable for older and less mobile guests
If you require any specialist mobility equipment during your stay which is not listed above, we have links with some local suppliers. Please contact us for their details.
View Our Other Complimentary Amenities