Make the most of our estate; have fun, enjoy private walks & stunning scenery.
Explore at Your Leisure
Eaton Manor sits in 500 acres of beautiful countryside which guests can explore at their leisure.
- Enjoy fun packed walks
- Have fun with your children by exploring the estate and finding puddles in which to splash
- Play ‘Pooh Sticks’ on the bridge
- Paddle through the brook
- Only in dry weather when the brook is low
- Ask us for the best place for this
- Relax with a peaceful stroll
- Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the estate with a short stroll from your door
- Try our self-guided walks
- Explore further with our self-guided private walks around the estate
- Along the walks you’ll see a rare black poplar tree, the cricket bat willows which the buzzards enjoy, the pool in Pool Coppice Wood which is home to some wild ducks and their families, whilst all manner of wildlife have made their homes along the disused railway.
- There are also ordnance survey maps of the area in each property
- Spot some beautiful wildlife
- Certain areas around the estate are a haven for wildlife
- Click here to view our gallery of wildlife you might see
Go Wild Challenge at Eaton Manor
From rolling down a hill to creating some wild art, the aim is to get kids outdoors, having fun and exploring Eaton Manor.
- For more information click here.
Guided Estate Walks
Please contact us if you have any questions.
View Our Other Complimentary Amenities