Eaton Manor is the perfect place to hold an unforgettable family celebration.
If you’re gathering all the family together then you’ve probably already got plenty to think about, so let us help arrange some extra services to ensure your stay goes smoothly, whether you’re planning a special birthday bash or a family reunion.
Here are some suggestions for a wonderful family celebration at Eaton Manor:
- Party balloons
- Prices depend on type and quantity
- Drop off suppers
- Prices from £5.50 per main portion (based on minimum of 8 main portions)
- Professional photographer
- Prices from £175.00
- Magic show
- Prices from £150.00
- Dine in style with your own private Chef
- Prices from £32.50 per person (minimum of 8 adults)
- You can mix and match any of the above ideas, or those listed on our additional guest services pages, to suit your group.
- These activities are provided by our trusted local suppliers.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Situated along a private driveway (approximately 50m apart) are the following 4 cottages:
- The Manor House – Sleeps up to 14 in 7 en-suite bedrooms
- 1 bedroom is a fixed double four-poster bed; the other 6 bedrooms can be doubles or twins
- Toad Hall – Sleeps up to 14 in 6 en-suite bedrooms
- 2 bedrooms can be triples or a double & single; the other 4 bedrooms can be doubles or twins
- Curlew Cottage – Sleeps up to 8 in 4 ensuite bedrooms
- all 4 bedrooms can be doubles or twins
- Garden Cottage – Sleeps up to 3 in 2 en-suite bedrooms
- 1 bedroom is a fixed double four-poster bed; the other bedroom is a single
Just a short (5 minute) walk up the lane are 4 further cottages:
- Pendennis – Sleeps up to 10 in 6 bedrooms with 6 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms can be superking or twins with en-suites (2 of which are accessible wetrooms) and 2 bedrooms are singles with an allocated bathroom and shower room respectively
- Great Western Lodge – Sleeps up to 3 in 2 bedrooms with 1 shower room
- 2 bedrooms; one can be superking or twin, and the other is a single
- Woodpecker Way & Pheasant Walk – Each sleeps 2 in 1 en-suite bedrooms
- Estate apartments – semi detached, each with its own enclosed patio
Your Choice of Self Catering Cottages
Our luxury self catering cottages sleep a variety of group sizes, with the largest two properties sleeping up to 14 each. They all boast fully equipped, modern self catering facilities as well as beautiful, individual features allowing each cottage to develop its own charm and character.
Make the Most of Family Time in Our Holiday Cottages
All our holiday cottages are unique, each with their own character, and feature beautiful, large kitchens which are perfect for family groups. Our beautiful kitchens and large traditional dining areas provide the perfect opportunity to cook a special, memorable family meal.
To view all of our self catering cottages click here.
Large group dining is available at Eaton Manor as follows:
- The Manor House can seat up to 18
- Toad Hall can seat up to 28 (by prior arrangement)
- For larger groups, group dining is available in our Banqueting Room (by prior arrangement)
However you choose to fill your time during your stay, we will do our best to ensure you have a truly special and memorable family celebration at Eaton Manor.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Click here to check availability and book online.