Make the most of family time in our family friendly holiday cottages
We understand what young families need while on holiday.
Our cottages provide safe places to play within enclosed gardens/patios (except Great Western); plenty of space for kids to run off some energy and large, practical dining areas and kitchens.
What else is so special?
We know how much ‘kit’ is needed for young children, so to help ease the load when you pack we have baby and toddler items available for complimentary use during your stay, from sterilisers to potties and plastic crockery to night lights.
Contact us in advance to let us know what you will need.
All of our cottages can be booked individually, or together in any combination.
Situated along a private driveway (approximately 50m apart) are the following 4 cottages:
- The Manor House – Sleeps up to 14 in 7 en-suite bedrooms
(1 bedroom is a fixed double four-poster bed; the other 6 bedrooms can be doubles or twins)
- Toad Hall – Sleeps up to 14 in 6 en-suite bedrooms
(2 bedrooms can be triples or a double & single; the other 4 bedrooms can be doubles or twins)
- Curlew Cottage – Sleeps up to 8 in 4 ensuite bedrooms
(all 4 bedrooms can be doubles or twins)
- Garden Cottage – Sleeps up to 3 in 2 en-suite bedrooms
(1 bedroom is a fixed double four-poster bed; the other bedroom is a single)
Just a short (5 minute) walk up the lane are 2 further young family-friendly cottages:
- Pendennis – Sleeps up to 10 in 6 bedrooms with 6 bathrooms
(4 bedrooms are superking or twins with en-suites (2 of which are accessible wetrooms); 2 bedrooms are singles with an allocated shower room and bathroom respectively)
- Woodpecker Way – Sleeps 2 in 1 en-suite bedroom
(Estate apartment – semi detached, with its own enclosed patio)
Large group dining is available at Eaton Manor as follows:
- The Manor House can seat up to 18
- Toad Hall can seat up to 28 (by prior arrangement)
- For larger groups, group dining is available in our Banqueting Room (by prior arrangement)
However you choose to fill your time during your stay, we will do our best to ensure you have a fun-packed and unforgettable time spent with your loved ones on your family holiday at Eaton Manor.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.