Family holidays at Eaton Manor offer a unique opportunity to spend time together as a family, away from the demands of daily life.
Click here to check availability and book online.
Alternatively, contact us if you’d like to discuss your plans.
Fun Filled Family Holidays at Eaton Manor
We have plenty to do on our 500 acre countryside estate without the need to get in the car at all during your stay, if you don’t want to.
You can be sure that, at Eaton Manor, you will create some truly special memories.
Why does Eaton Manor work so well for family holidays?
We have taken care to develop our on-site facilities with families in mind and, given the unpredictability of the British weather, we provide both indoor and outdoor activities so, come rain or shine, you can be sure there will be something to keep the kids entertained.
Included within your booking is access to the following:
- Swimming pool (Open April-October)
- Enormous games room
- with air hockey, table tennis, pool, snooker, toddler toys, fancy dress box and more
- Very large playing field, ideal for football, rounders and cricket
- Croquet lawn at the heart of the estate
- Large private enclosed garden with all properties that sleep 3 or more guests
- Complimentary baby/toddler pack available to book
- Toy box & board games in each house
- Excellent complimentary wi-fi
New for 2017 – During all school holidays we offer regular activities:
- Mondays at 2pm
- Complimentary guided walk around the estate and locality (lasting 1 – 1.5 hours)
- Wednesdays at 2pm
- Have-a-Go Archery lesson (lasting 2 hours for £20.00 per person)
- This must be booked by 5pm on the Tuesday
- Available anytime
- Complimentary Fun Activity Challenge ‘Go Wild’ at Eaton Manor
- Click here to view/download the activity sheet
- This is designed to get kids outdoors, having fun and exploring Eaton Manor
- Each child will receive a prize for returning their completed quiz to the office
Now the kids are happy what about everyone else?
- Complimentary use of mobility equipment available to book in advance for the less mobile
- As well as ground floor accessible bedrooms
- Complimentary internet grocery unpacking service
- Baby sitting service available to book in advance
- Drop off suppers prepared by our chef
- Private chef available for dinners, lunches – must book in advance of your stay
- Wellness centre offering a range of massages
- BBQ at every property
What is in the area for families?
If you’d like to venture off site during your holiday, then Shropshire is overflowing with some
fantastic towns and attractions.
For more information visit www.shropshiretourism.com
Some places well worth a visit for families are:
- Acton Scott Historic Working Farm Museum (3 miles away)
- The BBC’s Victorian Farm
- Carding Mill Valley (4.5 miles away)National Trust conservation area
- Including a Tea Room & Gift Shop, open all year round
- Ludlow Swimming Pool (11 miles away)
- Includes 2x kids pools and water slide
- Creche facilities available – you can swim or spa while the crèche look after your kids
- Monkey Mania Soft Play Centre (13 miles away)
- Large indoor soft play area, including separate toddler area and cafe
- Ironbridge Gorge (16 miles away)
- Severn Valley Steam Railway (19 miles away)
- Steam railway running between Kidderminster and Bridgnorth
- Cosford Air Museum (30 miles away)
- The Royal Air Force Museum Cosford offers a FREE, fun & entertaining day out for all the family
Why do Eaton Manor’s properties work for families?
Our properties are perfect for families for all sorts of reasons, including:
- Spacious private gardens
- Large dining areas
- Enormous communal playing areas
- Baby and toddler items available for complimentary use during your stay
- Toy boxes, books and board games in each property
- Excellent, complimentary wi-fi in each property
However you choose to fill your time during your stay, we will do our best to ensure you have a fun-packed and unforgettable time spent with your loved ones on your family holiday at Eaton Manor.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.