Cook like an egyptian during your stay at Eaton Manor
If you are interested in Egypt – its culture, its food – or if you’d like to simply rekindle memories of your last visit to Egypt, then immerse yourselves in The Soul of Egyptian Cusine with Cooking like Cleopatra.
Enjoy two hours of hands-on experience where you can learn how to cook and prepare tasty recipes of the most popular Egyptian dishes, influenced by Mediterranean and middle-eastern neighbours and yet with their own flavours and tastes. Some of the recipes date back to the ancient pharaohs: Salata Baladi (Farmer Salad); Kusheri (Egypt’s Popular Vegan Dish); Shak Shuka (Poached Eggs in Tomato Sauce); Jewels of the Nile (Date Truffles).
- Welcome drink with Egyptian teas, juices and a glass of bubbly with some appetizers
- An introduction to the Egyptian culture & cuisine
- Introduction to the recipes, cooking and preparing up to 4 mezze dishes
- Enjoying a culinary mezze meal together
– Experience lasts for 2 hours
– Minimum 8 people, Maximum 18
– Prices from:
|8 – 10 people||£30.00 per person|
|11 – 14 people||£27.00 per person|
|15 – 18 people||£20.00 per person|
– Price includes:
- All ingredients and the meal freshly created by you
Simply bring an open mind and your curious taste buds!
Prices from: £20.00 per person (group of 15 to 18 people)
£27.00 per person (group of 11 to 14 people)
£30.00 per person (group of 8 to 10 people)
View Our Other Fun Workshops & Classes