Dogs are welcome at Eaton Manor (apart from at Great Western) so why not bring your dog with you to enjoy the spectacular Shropshire countryside.
(Please note: maximum of two dogs per property)
- £35.00 per dog for a short break
- £45.00 per dog per week
Top Dog Facilities
We want Eaton Manor to be a ‘home from home’ for dogs too, and so on arrival you will find the following available for your four-legged friends:
- A blanket and bowl per dog
- Individual dog towels
- Poo bags & a dedicated poo bin
- Dog washing facilities (situated behind Toad Hall)
- With warm water of course!
- Your own private, enclosed garden/patio – where your dog can be safe
- Open areas – on which you and your dog can run around
- Private walks on our 500 acre estate – suitable for you and your dog
- List of local dog-friendly pubs/restaurants
- Details of local vets in case of an emergency
There are lots of wonderful walks in the area, including a lovely walk from Eaton along the old railway line which is a haven for wildlife, and maps are available in the properties for your use during your stay.
As reviewed in K9 Magazine by celebrity dog owner, Sarah Jayne Dunn (February 2017):
“As Eaton Manor knew we were travelling with a dog, a selection of optional extras had been added for our stay…a dog bowl, towel, blankets, treats and poo bags.
Our dog enjoyed the garden tremendously. She wasted no time in exploring to her heart’s content taking in all the new smells and we could rest easy knowing that the private, enclosed garden was secure and safe for her to claim as her own for the weekend.
We chose to do one of the shorter walks (on one of the maps provided in the property) down to a local farm, which was perfect. After the walk, with a handy dog wash station on the estate, we washed away all the mud from our stroll. This is an excellent facility to have if you travel with dogs”
- Dogs are not allowed at our Great Western property.
- You are responsible for your dog during your stay at Eaton Manor.
- Please contact us in advance of your stay if you are bringing your dog with you.
Prices: £35 per dog per short break
£45 per dog per week