Dogs are welcome at Eaton Manor (apart from at Great Western) so why not bring your dog with you to enjoy the spectacular Shropshire countryside.
(Please note: maximum of two dogs per property)
- £35.00 per dog for a short break
- £45.00 per dog per week
We want Eaton Manor to be a ‘home from home’ for dogs too, and so on arrival you will find the following available for your four-legged friends:
Top Dog Facilities:
- A blanket and bowl per dog
- Individual dog towels
- Poo bags & a dedicated poo bin
- Dog washing facilities
- With warm water of course!
- Your own private, enclosed garden
- Open areas – on which you and your dog can run around
- Private walks on our 500 acre estate – suitable for you and your dog
- List of local dog-friendly pubs/restaurants
- Details of local vets in case of an emergency
There are lots of wonderful walks in the area, including a lovely walk from Eaton along the old railway line which is a haven for wildlife, and maps are available in the properties for your use during your stay.
Click here to download our information sheet for dog owners.
Please note dogs are not allowed at our Great Western property.
Please contact us in advance of your stay if you are bringing your dog with you.
You are responsible for your dog during your stay at Eaton Manor.
Prices: £35 per dog per short break
£45 per dog per week