Dogs are very welcome at Eaton Manor in all of our cottages except Great Western, which is dedicated dog free.
Enjoy a dog friendly holiday with spectacular Shropshire countryside walks on your doorstep.
We welcome well behaved dogs for the following charge:
- £35.00 per dog for a short break
- £45.00 per dog per week
- Please note: Maximum of two dogs per cottage (please contact us if you wish to bring more)
Top Dog Facilities
We want Eaton Manor to be a ‘home from home’ for dogs too, and so on arrival you will find the following available for your four-legged friends:
- A blanket and bowl per dog
- Individual dog towels
- ID tag
- Attach one of our holiday ID tags to your dog’s collar during your stay
- Dog waste bags & a dedicated bin
- Dog washing facilities (situated behind Toad Hall)
- With warm water of course!
- Your own private, enclosed garden/patio – where your dog can be safe
- Open areas – on which your dog can run around
- Private walks on our 500 acre estate – for you and your dog to enjoy
- Lots of wonderful walks in the surrounding area
- Maps in each cottage, so you and your four legged friend can explore to your heart’s content
- Useful Information for dog owners staying in our cottages
Supporting Dogs in Rescue
We are proud to support dogs in rescue and a donation from each dog’s stay will be donated to our local dog rescue centre. The centre is only funded by donations and relies on volunteers and their supporters goodwill to let people know about the dogs that are in rescue looking for a new home. Their dedication in looking after the dogs in their care is amazing and we are very pleased and proud to be able to support their work.
Moose, the resident Eaton Manor dog, used to be at our local rescue centre, and we gave him a home in 2017.
We have just made a donation to the rescue centre, from all the dogs that have visited in the past 12 months, which is able to pay for a rescue dog to be looked after for the next 12 months.
As reviewed in K9 Magazine by celebrity dog owner, Sarah Jayne Dunn (February 2017):
“As Eaton Manor knew we were travelling with a dog, a selection of optional extras had been added for our stay…a dog bowl, towel, blankets, treats and poo bags.
Our dog enjoyed the garden tremendously. She wasted no time in exploring to her heart’s content taking in all the new smells and we could rest easy knowing that the private, enclosed garden was secure and safe for her to claim as her own for the weekend.
We chose to do one of the shorter walks (on one of the maps provided in the property) down to a local farm, which was perfect. After the walk, with a handy dog wash station on the estate, we washed away all the mud from our stroll. This is an excellent facility to have if you travel with dogs”.
Our Dog Friendly Cottages
Situated along a private driveway (approximately 50m apart) are the following 4 dog friendly cottages, all with large enclosed gardens:
Just a short (5 minute) walk up the lane are 4 further dog friendly cottages:
- Dogs are not allowed at our Great Western property as this is dedicated dog free.
- Maximum of two dogs per cottage (please contact us if you wish to bring more)
- You are responsible for your dog during your stay at Eaton Manor.
- If you are going on one of our self guided walks or using the public footpaths please keep your dog on a lead.
- Please contact us in advance of your stay if you are bringing your dog with you.
Prices: £35.00 per dog per short break
£45.00 per dog per week
View Our Other Things to Do