Eaton Manor is fantastically placed to be a wedding reception venue near Shrewsbury, or as a hen night accommodation venue. If you are planning a celebration during your stay, how about having a celebration cake?
We can help you arrange a celebration cake or cupcakes for your special event, be it a wedding, birthday, anniversary or other occasion. Using only the best ingredients, the utmost care and attention is put into every creation.
- FLAVOURS: Popular ones include Fruit, Vanilla, Chocolate & Lemon. However, specific flavours can be provided on request.
Cupcakes are a very popular choice, and a fantastic idea for a party or celebration, they can be designed specifically for any occasion.
- Mini cupcakes are a good idea for little hands!
- Giant cupcakes are a great novelty idea for the top of a cupcake stack, or on their own.
- Cupcakes are also a great gift idea. They come in a gift box & can be personalised with your own message.
- FLAVOURS: Popular ones include Madagascan Vanilla, Double Chocolate, Mint Chocolate, Carrot, Cappuccino, Lemon, Lemon Meringue, Pimms, Raspberry & White Chocolate, Red Velvet. However, specific flavours can be provided on request.
Want to put the finishing touches to your cake? Or want a cake to look extra special? Cake toppers can be modelled to customer’s requirements.
Coeliac’s can be catered for as gluten-free cakes are available. Other dietary requirements can also be catered for.
Stand & Knife Hire
Stand and knife hire is available to show off the cakes!
Placing Your Order
Please contact us regarding your order.
The sooner you can place your order the better, but if you do have a later order then please do let us know.
Please let us know if the cake is intended as a surprise.
For a small additional charge, the cake can be delivered to your Eaton Manor property and will be waiting when you arrive.
Sizes & Servings
NB: Servings are based on a 1″ x 2″ serving
For more information please contact us.
Prices from: £35.00 per cake
View Our Other Services for Special Occasions/Family Celebrations