Relax and unwind with a Yoga class at Eaton Manor during your stay.
Yoga is the perfect addition to a break at Eaton Manor, helping you to relax from the everyday stresses and feel refreshed when you return home.
Book your own private one hour class for during your stay:
- Private one hour class for up to 4 people
- Cost: £45.00
- Additional people are £8.00 each
- Mats are available to hire for £2.00 each
- How to Book: Book in advance of your stay by emailing email@example.com
Alternatively, join our regular Sunday class (Gentle Relaxing Yoga for All) for Summer 2021:
- Time: 11am Every Sunday for one hour
- Location: The Secret Garden, Eaton Manor
- If the weather is unsuitable to be outdoors, the class will move inside
- Cost: £8.00 per person
- Notes: Please bring your own mat if possible, together with a drink and wear comfortable clothes
- How to Book: Book in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All our Yoga classes are given by local qualified Yoga instructor, Sue Pugh.
Sue specialises in Hatha Yoga and can tailor the classes to the level you need. Hatha Yoga is typically slow-paced with a focus on proper alignment.
The Secret Garden at Eaton Manor (pictured here) is located behind the Banqueting Room and is wonderfully secluded and quiet, with uninterrupted views of the Wenlock Edge and down the valley – the perfect spot for relaxation!
For more information or to book please contact us.
Prices from: £45.00 (group of 4 people)
£8.00 (per additional person)