Get a true taste of Shropshire with locally brewed beer delivered to your door!
Wood’s Brewery was founded in 1980 in premises adjacent to the Plough Inn, Wistanstow on the southern edge of the South Shropshire hills. They brew a range of regular and seasonal beers which are available on draught and in bottles.
They can deliver 10 or 20 litre (18 or 36 pint) casks, 9 gallon casks or bottles by the dozen for you to enjoy on your arrival and throughout the duration of your stay at Eaton Manor.
- Shropshire Lad
- (5.0%) A strong well rounded bitter drawing flavour from a fine blend of selected English malted barley, traditional English Fuggles and Goldings hops.
- Hopping Mad
- (4.7%) Brewed with Progress hops for a light, bright flavour.
- Pot O’Gold
- (4.4%) Brewed with Pale Ale and Lager malted barley, this golden beer is hopped with English Fuggles and enjoys a citrus bitterness and aroma derived from adding North American Cascade and Mount Hood hops.
- Shropshire Lass
- (4.2%) Fruity gold coloured bitter beer. Fine English Pale malts together with Fuggles and Cascade hops.
- Parish Pale
- (4.0%) A light coloured beer hopped in the cask for a hoppy, refreshing flavour
For prices and to place an order please contact Jo, at Wood’s Brewery, directly:
Tel: 01588 672523
Prices from: £28.00 for a dozen bottles of Shropshire Lad
£40.00 for a mini cask (18 pints) of Shropshire Lad
View Our Other Food & Drink Options