Dine in style with your own private chef!
For a minimum of 8 guests you can have a three or four course dinner, using local produce, prepared and served by one of our fantastic private chefs in the comfort of your holiday home.
- Please note, options for 2 to 7 guests are also available, click here for more information.
Our chefs can offer a choice of three starters, two main courses and three desserts, plus one vegetarian option.
Dinner prepared by your own private chef is a very popular option at Eaton Manor.
Please book your chef with us as soon as possible as they get very booked up, especially on a Saturday night.
• King Prawn and Avocado Towers with Horseradish Cream
• Oriental Crispy Duck Salad
• Minted Melon and Citrus Salad, Dressed with Limoncello and Serrano Ham
• Camembert, Cranberry & Caramelised Onion Parcels (v)
• Roasted Tomato and Red Pepper Soup (v)
• Fillet of Salmon with a Creamy Champagne Sauce
• Chicken Breast with Mediterranean Stuffing and Cream Sauce
• Fillet of Beef with Wild Mushrooms and Madeira Wine Gravy
• Roasted Rack of Lamb with Orange and Thyme Glaze
• Portobello Mushroom Wellingtons with Creamed Onion Sauce (v)
• Pear Tart Tatin and Vanilla Ice Cream
• Vanilla Panna Cotta and Poached Fruits
• Lime Mascarpone Torte
• Hazelnut & Raspberry Meringue
• Chocolate Pot with Fresh Berries
• Sticky Toffee Pudding and Sticky Toffee Sauce
Coffee & Petit Fours
A Selection of Cheese and Biscuits (additional charge)
- Once your chef and the menu has been confirmed please let your chef know your choices and your preferred dining time at least 10 days before your arrival.
- Payment is due on the night directly to the chef.
- Not only will your chef lay the table, cook and serve dinner, they will do all the washing up, so you can relax and enjoy a private dinner party at your own country retreat at Eaton Manor.
- If you are looking for something different for example a buffet or a BBQ, just contact the Eaton Manor team and we will do our best to arrange it.
To book please contact us.
Please note: Saturday evenings until October 2021 are fully booked
Prices from: £32.50 per person for a three-course dinner
View Our Other Food & Drink Options