As part of our continued support for Macmillan Cancer Support in Shropshire we host events to raise money and awareness for the charity.
Classic Motor Show 2018
On Sunday, 20th May 2018 we will be holding our 5th annual Classic Motor Show at Eaton Manor to raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support.
This year’s attractions include:
- BBQ serving burgers and hot dogs
- Light lunches & afternoon tea
- Licensed bar
- Craft & gift stalls
- More details to follow
- Advanced registration is required for exhibiting vehicles.
- Entry is free (although donations to Macmillan are very welcome).
- To register your vehicle, please click here
- Admission is free to both vehicle exhibitors and the general public, however we welcome donations to Macmillan Cancer Support via our Just Giving page, or on the day.
- The event is organised in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support, registered charity in England and Wales (261017), Scotland (SC039907) and the Isle of Man (604). Also operating in Northern Ireland.
How to find Eaton Manor:
- For details of how to find Eaton Manor click here.
Our Previous Classic Vehicle Day 2017
On Sunday 21st May, we held our 4th annual Classic Vehicle Day at Eaton Manor and are delighted to have raised £3300 on the day for Macmillan Cancer Support in Shropshire!
We had an amazing turnout of 160 exhibiting vehicles, spanning all ages from a Lagonda Rapier, a Singer Junior, an SS Jaguar to modern classics including a Humber Sceptre, Morris Minor and other popular cars of their time. We also had unique one off specials, an armoured personnel carrier and stationary steam and oil engines.
All vehicles were welcome to exhibit free of charge, the only criteria being that they were much loved by their owners.
Visitors also attended in their droves and enjoyed wandering around the array of vehicles, as well as a number of special interest groups on display including Shropshire Astronomical Society; Telford and District Amateur Radio Society; The Strettons Model Railway Club; Shropshire Linux User Group; Bishops Castle Railway Society
Entry was free of charge for cars and visitors, with the £3,300.00 raised from refreshments including a BBQ, bar and afternoon teas, and a tombola, raffle and donation pots.
All proceeds went to Macmillan in Shropshire as part of our ongoing support of the charity.
THANK YOU to everyone who exhibited their vehicles and to all the visitors who came along to admire some amazing pieces of machinery from the last century and support such a fantastic cause.
A SPECIAL THANK YOU to everyone who supported the event by donating raffle prizes and giving up their time to help with refreshments, sell raffle tickets and vehicle marshalling etc on the day.