We love welcoming dogs to Eaton Manor – bring your dogs for free this autumn.
The autumn is a wonderful time to visit Eaton Manor; peace and tranquillity reign as the schools have gone back and the changing colours of the surrounding countryside are a sight to behold.
So why not make the most of this special time and book a getaway to one of our 4 and 5 star cottages sleeping up to 3 and bring your dogs for no extra cost when you stay before 25th October 2019.
With 500 acres of private countryside to explore at Eaton Manor, the dog walking possibilities are endless, and your dog can enjoy a lovely warm dog wash to clean off afterwards.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BRINGING YOUR DOG HERE
CHECK AVAILABILITY & PRICES
You can also incorporate our Dogs Stay for Free offer with our special Midweek Treat package.
Take time out and enjoy a touch of pampering here at Eaton Manor. Our Midweek Treat package offers a two night stay at one of our luxury cottages sleeping up to 3, including 1 x one hour treatment or 2 x half hour treatments at our Wellness Centre.
Relax and unwind with a warm welcome, luxury surroundings, stunning views and bespoke treatments.
FIND OUT MORE & BOOK ONLINE HERE
Set in its own beautifully maintained grounds on our 500 acre country estate, Pendennis provides the ideal venue for multi-generational groups, whether for a family holiday or a special celebration.
Sleeping 10 in 6 bedrooms with 6 bathrooms, at Pendennis you can be sure everyone will feel comfortable with their own space and enjoy the communal areas to get together, such as the large dining area (seating up to 12), well equipped kitchen, and the delightful conservatory sitting room which opens onto the patio and garden, and has spectacular views.
Conservatory Sitting Room
Dining for Up to 12
Well Equipped Kitchen with Range Cooker
Patio Area (With Garden Furniture )
Newly refurbished to 5 star standard and with wheelchair accessibility in mind, Pendennis now has 2 bedrooms with brand new accessible wet rooms. As such it has been assessed by the National Accessible Scheme as M1 & M2, so it is suitable for older and less mobile guests and part time wheelchair users.
It is great for families with young children as there are no stairs to worry about, and the garden is flat and enclosed.
Whitefields Bedroom (Superking or Twin with Ensuite Wetroom)
Whitefield’s Ensuite Accessible Wetroom
Lilywood Bedroom (Superking or Twin with Ensuite Wetroom)
Lilywood’s Ensuite Accessible Wetroom
Grounds and On-site Facilities
- The garden is large, enclosed and private, with a large flat lawn perfect for outdoor games.
- There is ample parking on the cottage’s own driveway and and access ramp to the front door.
- The estate swimming pool (open April to October) is next door and can be accessed from the garden.
- Just a 5 minute walk (or a minute’s drive) down the quiet country lane is our games hall, playing field and banqueting room – use of which is complimentary and all are accessible.
Patio & Garden
Accessible 5 Star Cottage
Estate Games Hall: Large & Well Equipped
Swimming Pool (Open April to October)
- For guests with reduced mobility, we have a number of items available for complimentary use during your stay.
- For guests staying with babies and/or toddlers we have a variety of items available to help ease the packing.
- For children we have our very popular Go Wild Challenge to keep them entertained – this is a fun activity challenge for children of all ages. From rolling down a hill to creating some wild art, the aim is to get kids outdoors, having fun and exploring Eaton Manor.
- Last, but by no means least, we are extremely dog friendly at Eaton Manor and dogs are very welcome to stay at Pendennis (for a small extra charge).
- We provide a welcome pack for dogs, including their own collar ID tag for use during their stay (just in case they decide to explore on their own).
Our team enjoyed a fun day of training on the Welcome Host Gold course a couple of weeks ago. At the end of the day we all sat a City & Guilds exam for the Level 2 Award in Customer Service provided by Welcome to Excellence.
We are thrilled to have all passed and officially be a Welcome Host Gold team.
Customer service has and always will be our main priority, and it’s great to have this recognised by the leading training programme in the UK.
#outstandingcustomerservice #cateringforall #inhouseteam
#5starcottages #onlythebestforourguests #timetorelax
There are so many ways in which Eaton Manor provides the perfect setting for your family summer holiday…
Continue reading “The Ideal Summer Holiday Setting” »
We are delighted to be one of four finalists in the Outstanding Customer Service category of the Shropshire Business Awards.
These prestigious annual awards celebrate all aspects of the Shropshire business industry, not just accommodation providers. Being shortlisted is a testament to the hard work and commitment from our team and we are over the moon that our dedication to great customer service has been recognised.
It was a pleasure to welcome the 3 judges for this category to Eaton Manor recently (as pictured above) and we are keeping our fingers firmly crossed for the awards ceremony on 14th June.
Providing outstanding customer service is at the heart of what we do at Eaton Manor
Whether you’re staying with us for a family holiday, special celebration or a retreat, our aim is to provide you with outstanding customer service from your initial enquiry right through to your departure.
Continue reading “Outstanding Customer Service” »