Gather friends and family together for a pre-Christmas festive break and enjoy a 10% discount on all availability in December.
Eaton Manor is the perfect place to get into the festive spirit, and with all of our individual properties fully decorated from the start of December, including a tree, why not celebrate Christmas early with your nearest and dearest.
Here are a few things that happen at Eaton Manor to make your stay as enjoyable and stress-free as possible…
- All houses are decorated for Christmas
- Delicious homemade mince pies on arrival
- Housekeeping can take delivery of your online grocery order, packing it away for your arrival
- Opportunity to Dine in Style with your own private chef
- Freshly prepared Drop Off Suppers available to order
- Option to have a fresh, locally reared turkey delivered to your door
- Why not try some local ale from Wood Brewery.
- Ask Tanners Wines to suggest the perfect wine to accompany your special meal
- Enjoy a wide variety of activities and entertainment suitable for all the family
To check availability click here or contact us.
We have so much to offer at Eaton Manor for family celebrations.
If you’re planning one we can help you take care of it all, without any stress, or the need for taxis or designated drivers! Everything will come to you, so all you have to do is sit back and enjoy it all.
Our guests have enjoyed all manner of additional services from celebration cakes (provided by our cake lady) to drop off suppers on arrival and celebration dinners in our stylish banqueting room (catered for by our private chefs).
Have-a-go archery sessions with our professional coach have been a big hit too and, of course, entertainment for the children, such as magic shows (which adults enjoy just as much), babysitting and childcare services, including face painting, allowing parents to have some valued ‘time off’ to enjoy treats such as afternoon tea, or indulge in a relaxing treatment at our on-site Wellness Centre.
We can also arrange a professional photographer, to capture your precious time with family and friends, as well as flowers, balloons and party decorations to add an extra touch to your special occasion.
We’ve seen some fantastic celebrations take place at Eaton Manor recently, including a variety of milestone birthdays – even a 100th birthday celebration!
Whatever you have in mind we are on hand to help everything go smoothly.
Contact us if you’d like to discuss your plans.
Eaton Manor is an ideal location for family holidays for all sorts of reasons.
We have plenty to do on our 500 acre countryside estate without the need to get in the car, and you can be sure to create some truly special memories during your stay.
- Summer Pool for splashing about in (covered & heated).
- Family ‘have-a-go’ archery sessions with a professional coach & equipment provided.
- Large, private & enclosed gardens ideal for keeping children safe.
- Babysitters available to allow you to have a night off.
- Baby & toddler items available so you don’t have to bring all the kit with you.
- Grocery unpacking service for your arrival meaning a food shop on the way isn’t necessary.
- Enormous billiards & games room, vast playing field & croquet lawn – to keep all ages entertained.
- Three properties suitable for all generations, and reduced mobility items available.
- Drop off suppers are available, or even dine in style with a private chef for the evening.
- Dogs are welcome so you don’t need to leave the family favourite behind.
To find out more about our Complimentary Amenities click here.
For a full list of Additional Guest Services available at Eaton Manor click here.
Should you want to venture out for the day, however, there are some wonderful places to visit in the local area.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
You may be wondering what Eaton Manor has to do with the International Space Station…well, one of our team, John, has recently volunteered his expertise as part of the UK ARISS Team (Amateur Radio on the International Space Station). The UK ARISS team have set up a fantastic programme of contacts with the support of the UK Space Agency. This has facilitated school children from around the UK to speak directly to Major Tim Peake, the first British ESA astronaut to visit the International Space Station.
As if talking to a spaceman travelling 5 miles a second isn’t wow enough, the UK team have achieved a world first in the 16 year history of the ISS by having live and direct video via ‘Ham TV’ from orbit to the school pupils asking the questions. “Hi Tim give us a wave.” How cool is that!
John has been part of the UK ARISS team using skills from over 30 years’ experience as a radio amateur and from his former life in the RAF.
We have loved hearing all about John’s expeditions to the schools that have taken part, especially hearing the delightful questions some of the school children have asked, including wanting to know if there is space candy! (We have learned that there is a candy draw on-board the ISS but it’s a secret, so please don’t tell anyone!)
As Tim’s Principia Mission comes to an end soon John is also coming back down to Earth after what has been a most thrilling and rewarding project. (In the 16 years that the space station has been in orbit there have been 14 UK contacts and John and the team have achieved a marathon 10 contacts during Tim’s mission)
You can find out more about the UK ARISS project here.
Other fun answers to some of the school children’s questions:
Tim has overslept, doesn’t change his trousers, has grown 2cm in 6 months and has to do his chores cleaning his room on a Saturday morning (just a big teenager really!)