Set in its own beautifully maintained grounds on our 500 acre country estate, our M1 & M2 graded holiday cottage, Pendennis, provides the ideal venue for groups with accessibility requirements, whether for a weekend break, a holiday, or a special celebration.
Sleeping 10 in 6 bedrooms with 6 bathrooms, at Pendennis you can be sure everyone will feel comfortable with their own space and enjoy the communal areas to get together, such as the large dining area (seating up to 12), well equipped kitchen, and the delightful conservatory sitting room which opens onto the patio and garden, and has spectacular views.
Newly refurbished to 5 star standard and with wheelchair accessibility in mind, Pendennis now has 2 bedrooms with brand new accessible wet rooms.
As such it has been assessed by the National Accessible Scheme as M1 & M2, so it is suitable for older and less mobile guests, and part time wheelchair users.
It is great for families with young children as there are no stairs to worry about, and the garden is flat and enclosed.
Grounds and On-site Facilities
- The garden is large, enclosed and private, with a large flat lawn perfect for outdoor games.
- There is ample parking on the cottage’s own driveway and an access ramp to the front door.
- The estate swimming pool (open April to October) is next door and can be accessed from the garden.
- Just a 5 minute walk (or a minute’s drive) down the quiet country lane is our games hall, playing field and banqueting room – use of which is complimentary, and all are accessible.
- For guests with reduced mobility, we have a number of items available for complimentary use during your stay.
- For guests staying with babies and/or toddlers we have a variety of items available to help ease the packing.
- We also have a babysitting service available, should you wish to have some time out.
- For children we have our very popular Go Wild Challenge to keep them entertained – this is a fun activity challenge for children of all ages. From rolling down a hill to creating some wild art, the aim is to get kids outdoors, having fun and exploring Eaton Manor.
- Last, but by no means least, we are extremely dog friendly at Eaton Manor and dogs are very welcome to stay at Pendennis (for a small extra charge).
- We do say a maximum of two per cottage, but please contact us if you wish to bring more.
- We provide a welcome pack for dogs, including their own collar ID tag for use during their stay (just in case they decide to explore on their own).
Other Accessible Holiday Cottages at Eaton Manor