On Friday, 2nd November we are hosting a charity dinner, with speaker, at Eaton Manor for the local PCC (Parochial Church Council).
The three course dinner is being held to raise fund for Eaton’s Church, St Edith’s, with a donation also being made to Oswestry Orthopaedic Hospital.
Ticket holders can enjoy a welcome drink of Prosecco on arrival, followed by a three course sit down meal provided by local caterers, Oak Apple Catering.
Following the dinner, speaker, Caroline Magnus, will talk on ‘The Role of Stokesay Court in the First World War’ including the achievements of the nurses, medics and women during and after the First World War.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance for £32.50 per person
- Contact Nichola via firstname.lastname@example.org or 01694 724814 to purchase
- Proceeds in aid of St Edith’s Church, Eaton, with a donation to Oswestry Orthopaedic Hospital
- Glass of Prosecco on arrival, followed by three course sit down meal. Click here to view the menu
- After dinner speaker is Caroline Magnus on ‘The Role of Stokesay Court in the First World War’