Make the most of a 10% discount on properties sleeping 8 or more people that are still available over the festive period at Eaton Manor.
Here are a few extras to help you get in the festive spirit and celebrate in style…
- All the properties will be festively decorated for you to enjoy
- On arrival indulge in some tasty mince pies with your welcome pack
- Order your groceries online and our Housekeeping team will take delivery and pack it all away for your arrival
- Opportunity to have a fresh locally reared turkey delivered to your door
- Try some local real ale from Wood Brewery
- Tanners Wines can suggest the perfect wine to accompany your special meal
- Go to the Carol Service at St. Edith’s Church at Eaton on Christmas Eve
- AND, we’ve also heard that there will be presents left under the tree by Father Christmas for our youngest guests!
Christmas & New Year 2016 Guest Comments:
“Great Christmas with all the family, from ages 1 to 81 at Eaton Manor. We were greeted with mince pies, Christmas tree and decorations in a lovely warm house. Lots of use of games room and walks nearby. Also visited Ludlow and Church Stretton. Memorable time for us all.”
“Had a wonderful stay with family over Christmas. The cottage was very spacious and well-designed. The kitchen was very well equipped and we liked the fact that the sitting room was separate from the kitchen-dining area. We enjoyed the games room and the suggestions for short walks from Eaton Manor (on laminated cards) were really appreciated. Would highly recommend.”
“We had a family gathering for New Year at Pendennis. On arrival the property was immaculately clean and beautifully presented. It was warm and welcoming, Christmas tree and decorations were a lovely addition. The kitchen was well equipped for us all. The estate was lovely, we made use of the games room which was very much enjoyed by the children in our group. On New Years Eve we had one of the recommended chef’s, Milly, in to prepare, cook, serve our meal to us and clean up afterwards. We had a fabulous meal, she was amazing, reasonably priced and the food was excellent. The added bonus of her clearing away was just fantastic. I can’t recommend using this brilliant service to anyone else staying at Eaton Manor. Contact with the staff at Eaton Manor from my initial enquiry to our stay was second to none, very quick responses to emails and very helpful.”