Eaton Manor Country Estate is hosting its second Christmas Fayre in support of Macmillan Cancer Support in Shropshire
Come and join us for some festive fun on Sunday 30th November 2014, from 11am til 4pm, and help us raise crucial funds for this fantastic cause.
The Fayre will be held in our banqueting room and games room, which is heated and has disabled access, so everyone is welcome to come and along and get in the festive spirit.
There will be refreshments available, including a light lunch.
We have lots to offer, from a variety of Christmas stalls selling locally made or sourced goods and produce.
- Festive Flower Arrangements & Wreaths by Jane Duppa
- Christmas Cakes, Christmas Puddings, Mince Pies and Christmas Petit Fours by Oak Apple Catering
- Knitwear for all Ages
- Alpaca Wool Products
- Needlework and Paper Crafts by Gollin Crafts
- Boot toppers, slippers and gloves by Mrs Knit Knit
- Christmas & Everyday Cards, Gift Wrap & Tags, Stationery Gifts from Phoenix Cards
- Sponge Cakes, Festive Pastries & Breads by Melissa Rees
- Enjoy! from Shrewsbury
- St Edith’s Church Christmas Cards
- Children’s’ clothing and accessories from Zookidz
- Big Little Things
- Forever Living Aloe Vera products
- Wooden Christmas Tree Decorations by “Cute Hangers”
- “The Advent Calendar” by Jeremy Davies
- Wooden Carved Sculptures by Charles Violet
- Debby’s Plaques and Keepsakes
- Usborne Books
- Suzie Oulton with The Xenca Way Organic Make Up
For more information, please click here to contact the office or ring 01694 724 814.