Eaton Manor Country Estate has everything you need for a perfect family holiday. From a thoughtfully equipped, luxurious ‘home from home’ to stay in, plenty of space and facilities for the kids to room to breathe away from the stresses and strains of everyday life in a beautiful and tranquil location.
Our on-site facilities, such as a huge indoor games room, a vast outdoor playing field and a heated, covered, summer swimming pool, provide ideal entertainment for the children, whilst first class additional services, such as having your internet grocery order received and packed away ready for your arrival and your own personal chef to prepare a sumptuous dinner, provide a wonderfully relaxing environment for you.
And, to top it off, you can bring your dog with you should you wish!
We pride ourselves in making your holiday truly relaxing and memorable. Being a family run business we know how important it is to equip all of our houses with everything you might need so you don’t have to bring it all with you and there is no shortage of things to do here during your visit.
- Huge indoor games room equipped with plenty to keep everyone entertained come rain or shine.
- Vast outdoor playing field ideal for the kids to let off steam or for a bit of friendly family rivalry with perhaps a game of rounders or football.
- Shared, heated and covered summer swimming pool with a timetable so you can book slots to have it to yourselves.
- Private walks on the country estate for some fresh air or to spot some of our abundant wildlife.
We offer a wide range of additional services to help make your stay extra special and, of course, if you have any other requirements please do tell us and we will do our best to supply them for you. Here are our most popular services:
- We take delivery of your internet grocery order and pack everything away ready for your arrival – this is a complimentary service.
- You can hire your own personal chef to prepare a sumptuous dinner for you (for 8 or more adults) in your ‘home from home’ and they will serve you and clear it all away afterwards!
- Dogs are welcome at all our houses except Eaton Cottage. There is a small charge per dog.
We offer a lot more besides and you can view the full list by clicking here.
Eaton Manor is very well situated to explore the Shropshire countryside on foot; horseback or by bike and there are plenty of things to do locally.
- Visiting Acton Scott Historic Working Farm is great family outing. It is very close to Eaton (3 miles away) and is a wonderful visitor attraction with daily activities and special events and it has been featured on the BBC’s Victorian Farm programme.
- If you’re feeling adventurous then there are places nearby to take part in outdoor adventures such as quad biking, clay pigeon shooting or high rope adventure climbing.
- Or, if you fancy a slower pace of life, then Shropshire is overflowing with pubs and restaurants to indulge in some great food and drink and the pretty market town of Ludlow (just 11 miles from Eaton) is renowned for its fine food.