Continuous improvement and dedication to our guests is at the heart of what we do at Eaton Manor and we pride ourselves on making sure that all the properties are looking their best for the new season, as well as the gardens and communal areas such as the games room and swimming pools.
The team at Eaton has been very busy getting everything ready for the new season including the following:
- Preparing the shared swimming pool and Eaton Cottage’s private pool for them both to open at the beginning of April for guests.
- Installing new furniture in Pendennis’ Conservatory Sitting Room (as well as new furniture in Curlew Cottage and Eaton Cottage in the last 12 months).
- Replacing over half of the mattress stock.
- Varnishing the garden furniture and putting it out in the gardens.
- Freshly painting all the communal areas in each property.
- Replacing the gravel on the main drive and on the driveway at Curlew Cottage.
- Rolling and aerating the large outdoor playing field.
So, as we’re ready, why not get yourselves ready for a fabulous holiday or special celebration and book now to stay at Eaton Manor and enjoy all that we have to offer!
Click here to check availability and prices.