Eaton Manor Archery benefits from an Olympic-sized 70 metre indoor range!
If you are going to be staying at Eaton Manor in the future and would like to try your hand at archery then we offer ‘have-a-go’ archery sessions with a professional coach. Please click here to find out more.
Special Pre-Easter Offer
70 metre Archery Range & Garden Cottage (sleeps 3) available for mid-week breaks taken before 25th March 2016, Monday 4pm – Friday 10am for £375.00. To take advantage of this offer please use the code WGCA02 on your booking. For full details and terms and conditions of booking, please enquire.
Our Olympic-sized, 70 metre indoor range has been developed through working closely with the British Commonwealth team leaders and the English Archery Federation to ensure that we provide archers with top class facilities.
We are delighted that both the GB Commonwealth and Olympic squads have trained here at Eaton Manor.
Located in the heart of beautiful Shropshire, our on-site self-catering accommodation, allied with excellent catering options, permits us to offer a complete package, allowing you to concentrate all your time on archery practice and training.
Please click here to check the availability of the archery range.
New for 2016 archery breaks for up to 3 people in Garden Cottage
For archery bookings staying at Garden Cottage (GNAS members only):
- Mid-week breaks available all year. Archery range is available for non-exclusive use at £75 (from Mondays 1pm to Fridays 1pm)
- Weekend breaks available 1st April – 30th September 2016 at £50.00
- Please contact us to check the availability of the archery range before booking online.
The archery range is only available to book for full weeks and weekends for groups of 8 or more guests during indoor season.
Archery Facilities at a Glance
- Indoor archery 70-metre long range, Olympic length
- High quality equipment and lighting
- On-site self-catering accommodation
- Catering available, booked in advance of your stay
- Accessible facilities
Parking is available next to the indoor archery range, and there is easy access to the range for disabled archers.
The 70-Metre Indoor Long Range
- Equipped with eight bosses from Tenzone Targets, with full-width backstop netting.
- Excellent level of lighting in the range, commissioned following consultations with members of Archery GB and lighting specialists.
- Infra-red heaters at the carpeted shooting line.
- Viewing gallery above the shooting line, which allows archers to be videoed from above the shooting line.
Prices & Important Information:
- Hire of the range is only available to those with GNAS membership.
- Please contact us to check the availability of the archery range before booking a property online.
- Use of our 70 metre range is available at the below prices when booked with accommodation for 8 or more people, advance booking is essential to ensure availability.
- Weekends (4pm Friday to 4pm Sunday) = £125
- Midweek (1pm Monday to 1pm Friday) = £100
- One week = £225
- For prices and availability of our accommodation, please click here.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at 20% where applicable.
- All prices include hire of bosses (not faces) and include heating, electricity, toilets and use of the kitchenette with complimentary tea, coffee and sugar.
- We are now taking bookings for 2016/2017 winter season and weekend range availability is very limited.
- Please contact us to check availability and make a booking.