Eaton Manor Archery benefits from an Olympic-sized 70 metre indoor range!
If you are going to be staying at Eaton Manor in the future and would like to try your hand at archery then we offer ‘have-a-go’ archery sessions with a professional coach. Please click here to find out more.
Our Olympic-sized, 70 metre indoor range has been developed through working closely with the British Commonwealth team leaders and the English Archery Federation to ensure that we provide archers with top class facilities.
We are delighted that both the GB Commonwealth and Olympic squads have trained here at Eaton Manor.
Located in the heart of beautiful Shropshire, our on-site self-catering accommodation, allied with excellent catering options, permits us to offer a complete package, allowing you to concentrate all your time on archery practice and training.
Please contact us to check the availability of the archery range.
Archery Facilities at a Glance
- Indoor archery 70-metre long range, Olympic length
- High quality equipment and lighting
- Exclusive use of complex
- On-site self-catering accommodation
- Catering available, booked in advance of your stay
- Accessible facilities
We offer archers exclusive use of the archery complex. Parking is available next to the indoor archery range, and there is easy access to the range for disabled archers. Meeting rooms are also available on-site.
The 70-Metre Indoor Long Range
- Equipped with eight Atlas modular foam bosses with full-width backstop netting.
- Excellent level of lighting in the range, commissioned following consultations with members of Archery GB and lighting specialists.
- Infra-red heaters at the carpeted shooting line.
- Viewing gallery above the shooting line, which allows archers to be videoed from above the shooting line.
The Moba Meeting Room
- Very large meeting room available next to indoor range
- Flip charts and screens available on request
Prices & Important Information
- Hire of the range is only available to those with GNAS membership.
- Use of our 70 meter range is available on a complimentary basis when accommodation is booked for eight or more people, but please note that advance booking is essential to ensure availability.
- For prices and availability of our accommodation, please click here.
- The site (archery and / or accommodation) can be booked on an exclusive use basis.
- Day rates for the 70m range and Moba meeting room are as follows:
- Indoor 70m Range = £180
- Moba Meeting Room = £100
- Residential Rates
- Indoor 70m range = complimentary
- Moba Meeting Room= £100 per day
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at 20% where applicable.
- All prices include hire of bosses (not faces) and include heating, electricity, toilets and use of the kitchenette with complimentary tea, coffee and sugar.
- Please contact us to check the availability of the archery range.