If you are travelling with young children or someone with reduced mobility we have items available to make your stay more comfortable.
These items must be requested on booking as we only have a limited supply, but we don’t charge any extra for them.
- Cot (please provide your own bedding)
- Changing mat
- Hooded bath towel
- Toilet seat
- Bath Toys
- Booster Seat
- Plastic cutlery & plastic plates
- Night light
- Bed guard side
- Brolly sheet for beds (in case of accidents!)
Reduced Mobility Items
- Wooden chair with arms
- Toilet seat riser with frame
- Shower stool
- One set of “elephants feet” to increase the height of a single bed (Please note: only one set available)
- One wheelchair
- Portable outdoor ramp, suitable for Toad Hall, Pendennis and Curlew Cottage
Three of the properties at Eaton Manor have been assessed by the National Accessible Scheme as Mobility 1, and so are suitable for people with reduced mobility.
If you require any special mobility equipment during your stay, please contact Independent Living with your requirements:
Tel: 01743 210820