Tranquil, secluded, stunning – Eaton Manor is the perfect retreat venue in Shropshire, UK
If you are looking for a venue for your retreat, then look no further than Eaton Manor in Shropshire.
With luxury accommodation to indulge your clients; large indoor and outdoor spaces to utilise for exercise or relaxation, and stunning countryside views to relieve stress and stimulate the body and soul, Eaton Manor has it all.
Why is Eaton Manor Perfect for Retreats?
Set in 500 acres of beautiful rolling countryside, with 4 & 5 Star accommodation and a wealth of on-site amenities to help your clients feel at home and relaxed during your retreat, Eaton Manor Country Estate is a truly unique hideaway.
Shropshire itself is a hidden gem in the heart of England with stunning scenery and delightful market towns, and Eaton Manor is situated 4 miles from the small town of Church Stretton, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with views towards the Long Mynd, part of the magnificent Shropshire Hills, as well as the dramatic Wenlock Edge.
What Can Eaton Manor Offer for Retreats?
- 17 en-suite bedrooms, set across 3 houses all within 50 metres of each other
- These can be arranged as twin beds or single occupancy
- Plus Garden Cottage, with 2 en-suite bedrooms – ideal for retreat leaders
- Large, private gardens with each property
- Well equipped self catering kitchens in each property
- Alternatively, bring your own caterers or use our recommended suppliers
- Large banqueting room for dinners or indoor activities/relaxation
- Enormous playing field for outdoor activities/relaxation
- Huge indoor space at ambient temperature
- Ideal for activities undercover should the weather be temperamental
- Private walks around our 500 acre estate
- Games hall for some fun down-time
What Do Our Customers Say?
We have regular customers that hold retreats at Eaton Manor, focusing on areas such as exercise and nutrition, to spiritual and wellbeing.
“Words really don’t do this venue justice. It’s the second retreat we have held at Eaton Manor and every one of our 22 guests have LOVED it.” Spiritual Retreat Leader
Contact us with any questions or to arrange a viewing.