Eaton Manor Archery in Shropshire is holding an Archery GB Instructor Award course from 8th to 10th June 2018.
About the course
The Archery GB Instructor Award is the industry’s leading training course for archery. The course is designed for learners with little or no prior experience of archery. Learners must be at least 17 years old by the first day of the course. The course is 2.5 days long and includes a practical assessment. The successful learner will gain an Archery GB Instructor licence which lasts for three years. After this it can be renewed by successfully completing an online renewal module. The licence does not provide the instructor with insurance.
These are some of the skills you will learn on the course:
– How to shoot arrows
– How to prepare and deliver archery sessions
– How to select appropriate equipment
– How to set up a range
– How to ensure safety on the range
The next course will run from Friday 8th June to Sunday 10th June.
Eaton Manor Archery, Eaton under Heywood, Church Stretton, SY6 7DH
Friday 8th June: 6pm – 9pm
Saturday 9th June: 9am – 5pm
Sunday 10th June: 9am – 5pm
The course cost is £195 per person. This includes a 2.5 day course, all equipment and assessment.
No accommodation is included.
- A minimum number of 10 people is needed for the course to run.
- An email will be sent on 1st June to confirm whether the course will run.
- If it does not run, participants will be refunded in full.
- Please bring your own lunches.
- Self-catering accommodation is available by separate arrangement if needed, please contact us on 01694 724814.
For further details, or to book, please email email@example.com