We recently welcomed a representative to Eaton from VisitEngland, the national tourist board for England, for our annual assessment and we are thrilled to have achieved two new Gold awards bringing our total to four Gold awards across our six properties.
VisitEngland state that a Gold award is “given in recognition of exceptional quality within a property’s star rating, or for outperforming a star rating”.
New Gold Awards:
Both Eaton Cottage and Woodpecker Way were awarded this accolade which is testament to the improvements made to both properties recently.
- Woodpecker Way is rated as 4 Star and achieved its Gold accolade following extensive upgrades to the internal areas, including new oak and leather furniture in the bedroom and living room, and the external areas, including the driveway.
- Eaton Cottage is rated as 5 Star and has been awarded Gold following the renovation and opening of its own private summer pool and also the re-landscaping of the deep pond into a child friendly, attractive water feature.
We are also very pleased that our other properties have retained their great standards and for your information here are all our ratings:
- Large Properties (sleeping 14 in 6 bedrooms)
- The Manor House: 5 Star
- Toad Hall: 4 Star Gold
- Pendennis: 4 Star
- Mid-Sized Properties (sleeping 8 in 4 bedrooms)
- Eaton Cottage: 5 Star Gold
- Curlew Cottage: 4 Star Gold
- Small Properties (sleeping 2 in 1 bedroom)
- Woodpecker Way: 4 Star Gold
Mobility 1 Rating:
Toad Hall, Pendennis, and Curlew Cottage, have also been officially rated as Mobility 1, reflecting that these properties are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
The three properties offer features such as ground floor accommodation, and ground floor shower rooms.
For more details and for specific mobility enquiries please call us on 01694 724814 or email us.